Thursday, May 2, 2013

All Sorts of Changes!


The past few weeks have been full of changes! We signed on the house we are moving to next month (huge sigh of relief), Jeremy is finishing his second semester of grad school, and the elementary school is always a busy place! Oh, and my belly has undergone some changes too... time for show and tell!

13 weeks was this...
Yeah, not much going on there... 

15 1/2 weeks was this...

                                               
And HELLO first sighting of the baby bump!

Last Tuesday I woke up to quite the surprise, but trying to not overreact, I blamed it on bloating (seriously, who hasn't had that problem in their life?!) and went throughout my day. Funny thing was, it didn't go away... so I went home and asked Jeremy to take a look (just to make sure I wasn't seeing things and being too hopeful). I showed him the changes to which he said "Whoa! Ummmm yeah that's new!" I love him :-) He has such a way with words!

Today I'm 2 days shy of 17 weeks. I can't believe how fast it is going! This has been such a fun time for us! I can't even think about what life would be like without this little one!

In other news, it FINALLY decided to warmed up for a few days over the past weekend!!! After a second blizzard two weeks ago and continual snow this week, 70 degrees seemed like a miracle! Current problem: flooding. As they say, beauty is pain in the drain! Today it's been snowing again with some ice and sleet on the side. At least now I know that spring is not a myth! I've seen it so now I believe (I know, my faith only goes so far on certain topics)! Wish me luck that it comes back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment